Register here for the Year-end Exams

Tarbaby

Register here for the Year-end Exams

Mensaje por Tarbaby » Dom May 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Welcome, students of the Online Lessons!

You may use this thread to register for the exams.

Good luck! :D

Alan

Robert Goodwin

Re: Registration for the Year-end Exam

Mensaje por Robert Goodwin » Lun May 23, 2011 6:05 am

I would like to register for the year end exams for D01. I have completed most of the required posts on the English forum and expect to complete the remainder in the next two weeks. I only need to post lesson D01-1 and D01-7.

Thank you :merci:

EDIT: my user name on the english forum is bobg but I have requested it be changed to match this forum (Robert Goodwin).

GeoffB

Mensaje por GeoffB » Lun May 23, 2011 10:09 am

Hi Bob, congratulations on being the first here! Alan will be along later to register you.

Geoff

Paola Liguori

Mensaje por Paola Liguori » Lun May 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Hi Alan and welcome to the anglophone students! :D
We are the Italian students, a very crowded group, :discussion: about twenty people and perhaps more. :guitare:
Good luck everybody! :) :bye:

Paola

Martín Suárez

Mensaje por Martín Suárez » Lun May 23, 2011 12:21 pm

If we're already registered for and participating actively in the course (D02 in the Spanish forum in my case) do we need to also separately register for the exam? :?:

Paola Liguori

Mensaje por Paola Liguori » Lun May 23, 2011 1:57 pm

I think not, that's enough, you have just to post your rec between 21 and 23 june for the level D02 :okok:
Of course you're supposed to be in order with 7 lessons.

Paola :bye:
Última edición por Paola Liguori el Mié May 25, 2011 1:11 pm, editado 1 vez en total.

Martín Suárez

Mensaje por Martín Suárez » Lun May 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Thanks Paola; yeah, I'll have done all the lessons.

Miguel L. Marcos

Mensaje por Miguel L. Marcos » Lun May 23, 2011 7:39 pm

paola is right, Martin.

Good luck for new comers here !!

:bye:
73s / Saludos, Miguel L.
Guitarra Clásica Alhambra modelo 6P + Cuerdas
Vivo en: España (UTC+1). Hablo más o menos: (Español) (English) (ein wenig Deutsch) Con traductor: (Français)

Tarbaby

Mensaje por Tarbaby » Mar May 24, 2011 2:46 am

Martín Suárez escribió:If we're already registered for and participating actively in the course (D02 in the Spanish forum in my case) do we need to also separately register for the exam? :?:
Hi all! :bye:

I'm not quite sure how things will be set up to take the exams, but you can get more information here. All I really know is that I'm here to register you all to the "Alumnos de los cursos in linea".

Feel free to ask any questions you might have. Geoff probably knows the answers, if I don't, and will be checking in here regularly. :wink:

Robert, I've just added you to the group. Martin, you've already been added to that group. Miquel and Paola are Group Leaders for that group, so they are already registered there.

Good luck to you all!

Alan

jack jarrett

Mensaje por jack jarrett » Mar May 24, 2011 4:49 am

I would like to register for the online exam as well.I believe I have completed enough lessons for the D02 course to register.
Thanks
Jack

Martín Suárez

Mensaje por Martín Suárez » Mar May 24, 2011 6:19 am

Thanks, guys! :)

Tarbaby

Mensaje por Tarbaby » Mar May 24, 2011 6:56 am

You are most welcome, Martin. :D

Jack, I have added you to the "Alumnos de los cursos in linea".

Best wishes,

Alan

GeoffB

Mensaje por GeoffB » Mar May 24, 2011 9:11 am

As Paula and Alan said, you don't need to register again if you are already in the online students group here. Students who have been working on the Spanish forum are already in that group, but students from the English, French, and Italian forums need to be added to it. Alan is adding students from the English-language forum to the group on request. Other moderators will be dealing with the French and Italian students.

If you have "Alumnos de los cursos in linea" next to your name on your posts, then you're registered.

Good luck to all of you! :D

Geoff

Jim Stewart

Mensaje por Jim Stewart » Mar May 24, 2011 8:12 pm

I want to register for the D01 exam on June 14th. I have done all the posts but three and they will be completed before the 14th.

Stewart Doyle

Mensaje por Stewart Doyle » Mar May 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Hello Alan,

Can you register me for the online exam please? I have completed seven of the D02 lessons.

Many thanks,

Stewart

Volver a “English”