Welcome to the anglophone forum

gwillis88

Welcome to the anglophone forum

Mensaje por gwillis88 » Mar May 08, 2007 12:47 am

Welcome to this forum. I'm Guillermo Willis from Buenos Aires, in Argentina and I've been playing the guitar for six years, not too many but to participate in the forum it's not neccessary to be the number one guitar player. With a little compromise from everyone the Delcamp's forum has been developed (a lot of compromise of Mr. Delcamp) and I hope this secondary forum too. I'm the moderator of the forum, so any question you have please send me a message.
Saludos!
Guillermo

luis correa

Mensaje por luis correa » Vie Jun 01, 2007 10:56 pm

Hi Guillermo

Hailing from Miami, and originally frm Medellin Colombia (where Carlitos Gardel died!) Saying hola

Whatever I can help with
Cordially
Luis Correa

AO

Mensaje por AO » Lun Jun 04, 2007 1:57 pm

luis correa escribió:Hi Guillermo

Hailing from Miami, and originally frm Medellin Colombia (where Carlitos Gardel died!) Saying hola

Whatever I can help with
Cordially
Luis Correa
Forgive my ignorance, but who is Carlitos Gardel? AO

Dave W

Hello

Mensaje por Dave W » Lun Jun 04, 2007 5:44 pm

Hi Guillermo, a new Spanish Forum member from Southampton England. I'm looking forward to your help as language moderator/interpreter, I speak no Spanish whatsoever.

AO wrote: Forgive my ignorance, but who is Carlitos Gardel?

I am in the same position, could someone enlighten us!

I feel sure we will communicate on many occasions during the next few months. Myself I have been learning to play Classical Guitar for around 3 years now. The reason for joining the Spanish forum is initially to access the sites MP3 score example files, I am using these as my learning material & I am currently about 75% of the way through L2 & looking to explore Levels 3 & 4 shortly.

:lol: To all Delcamp members who support and contribute to this aspect of the forum's contents a GREAT BIG THANK YOU :D :D

My very best wishes to all, Dave W

gwillis88

Mensaje por gwillis88 » Sab Jun 16, 2007 6:48 pm

Well Carlos Gardel is the most renowned singer of tango. He died in 1935 on an airplane accident in Medellín Colombia, but his legend is still alive! One of the most important icons of Argentina, just as Maradona. And yes, he played the guitar (just a little, but he certainly played it)

fuyioioih

Trying this out

Mensaje por fuyioioih » Lun Sep 03, 2007 3:37 am

Hi Guillermo,
I've been a member of the English forum since 31 Dec 2006. I'm amazed at the resources available here. I've been playing off and on since 1960, mostly off.

Thanks for being part of this process. If this had been available to me in the beginning I think I would have played most of the time since.

gwillis88

Mensaje por gwillis88 » Mar Sep 04, 2007 1:00 am

Welcome fuyioioih,
More than forty years playing the guitar! That's passion.
Hope you enjoy yourself here

pwd

Re: Welcome to the anglophone forum

Mensaje por pwd » Mar Oct 02, 2007 4:42 am

Hola Guillermo,
Now that I have exhausted my entire Spanish vocabulary, I will revert to English. I have been playing classical guitar on-and-off for about 10 years - mostly off. I am working on the level 4 catalogue, and have joined this forum in order to listen to the level 4 mp3's.

Cheers,

pwd

gwillis88

Mensaje por gwillis88 » Lun Oct 08, 2007 7:29 pm

Hello pwd, you'll notice (maybe you have noticed) that the Level 4 MP3s' catalogue is not complete. As this method of recording the mp3 by forums is new, I hope in a near future that this will be solved. Goodbye!

Count

Mensaje por Count » Mar Feb 12, 2008 1:46 pm

I believe I have done the required steps to join the 002 forum but still can not download files. Did i do something incorrectly?

Thanks,

Count

Bruddie

Mensaje por Bruddie » Sab Feb 16, 2008 2:40 am

Thanks for the introduction.

Being from Argentina, I wonder if you knew if there are any intermediate tango pieces you know about. Also could you recommend any current artists that I could research?

regards,
Bruddie

Vesuvio

Mensaje por Vesuvio » Mar Feb 19, 2008 6:30 am

Hello Guillermo,

At present I live in England. I like to visit this forum but my language skills are poor so I do not leave many messages. I will try harder!

Best wishes, V :)

gwillis88

Mensaje por gwillis88 » Mié Feb 20, 2008 12:17 am

Hi Bruddie and Vesuvio
Welcome to the forum. An intermediate piece of tango could be Piazzolla's Invierno Porteño. I think it has been arranged by Carlevaro, but I don't have the partition.

Vesuvio

Mensaje por Vesuvio » Jue Feb 21, 2008 10:31 am

Hello Guillermo,,,

Have you used any of the online Spanish-English translators? I was wondering if you would recommend one in particular,

All the best, V :)

gacecu

Mensaje por gacecu » Mié Abr 02, 2008 2:59 pm

hello every vary i am gabriel i want to now hao y can have the mp3 of level 3 tank

Volver a “English”