How to download the scores, MP3s and videos on the forums

Jean-François Delcamp
Site Admin
Site Admin

How to download the scores, MP3s and videos on the forums

Mensaje por Jean-François Delcamp » Dom May 27, 2007 7:02 am

Hello Guillermo,
hello all,
to download the scores, on-line classes, audio and video files from a given forum, please learn the rules of that specific forum, and sign up for that forum. Participate in that forum by posting your first messages and then signing up for the valid user groups. Once this has been accomplished, you have the right to:
• The members of the "002 posted messages" group can download the levels 1 to 4 and the accompanying MP3s and videos.
• The members of the "20 posted messages" group can download levels 1 to 7, the MP3s, videos and on-line classes.
• The members of the "40 posted messages" group can download levels 1 to 10, the MP3s, videos and on-line courses.

:idea: To download the MP3s, videos and on-line courses from the forums whose language you do not speak:
You can post your messages in the mini-forums (illustrated by the little flags at the bottom of the main index page) if you do not speak the main language, and join the "002 posted messages" group in that forum. If you have enjoyed a particular MP3 or video, please inform the person. A "bravo" is understood in many languages and always pleases people.

If you need help in regards to signing up or the use of a forum, you will find the most current answers in the section FAQ.

Happy reading,
Cordially,
Jean-François Delcamp and the site team.

Dave W

L4 MP3's

Mensaje por Dave W » Lun Jun 04, 2007 1:50 pm

Many thanks for the guidance JFD. I look forward to making use of the Spanish site.

Gracias for your work. :lol:

jc2fingers

Mensaje por jc2fingers » Dom Ago 26, 2007 1:48 am

JFD, Thank you. This is a great idea for visitors to all the forums! I recently returned from a hiatus and am very glad to be back!!

rrobbins

Re: How to download the scores, MP3s and videos on the forums

Mensaje por rrobbins » Jue Ene 17, 2008 8:43 pm

Thank you for the downloads.

1sevillana

Mensaje por 1sevillana » Sab Ene 26, 2008 4:48 am

Thank you for the information on this site

griggsy

Mensaje por griggsy » Lun Dic 01, 2008 10:54 pm

Thanks for the help, had a little trouble signing in though, :)

BillMc

Mensaje por BillMc » Sab Ene 31, 2009 1:38 am

Thanks for this massive undertaking.

Bill

acaro

Mensaje por acaro » Vie Mar 06, 2009 9:47 pm

thanks for the explanation! I guess there is no other explanation like this in the other miniforums...but I still have a question, should I make two post in each miniforum? or suscribe to all of them?

Dave the Great

Mensaje por Dave the Great » Dom Mar 22, 2009 6:39 am

acaro escribió:thanks for the explanation! I guess there is no other explanation like this in the other miniforums...but I still have a question, should I make two post in each miniforum? or suscribe to all of them?
Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Do I need to post at least x amount of messages in each foreign language forum.

Dave the Great

Mensaje por Dave the Great » Dom Mar 22, 2009 6:41 am

Actually, isn't there a way our credentials from our native tongue, or the original sign up language, could follow us in the other languages forums?

Vielen Dank!

GeoffB

Mensaje por GeoffB » Sab Mar 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Group memberships are not transferrable across forums, as each has its own self-contained database. You'll need to join group 002 on each forum that you wish to use (which you can do after posting 2 messages in the relevant English mini-forum). This will enable you to access mp3s and members' scores not available on the English forum. You don't need any higher groups than that, since the Delcamp scores that you get with levels 020 and above are the same across the boards. However, you do need to keep posting an average of at least a post per month in order not to lose your account.

Geoff

GeoffB

Mensaje por GeoffB » Sab Mar 28, 2009 1:00 pm

By the way, Dave, I know I've just repeated pretty much what I already said on the French forum a few minutes ago, but it may be helpful to others here who might not have seen the reply there. :)

Regards,

Geoff

Volver a “English”